Monday, November 5, 2018

Moving projects forward

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - October 24
This last week I decided to try and focus on a couple of projects and see how things would progress.  I am happy with the overall progress that I was able to get done this past week.  Now to see if I can get some more work done this week as I would like to see some really good progress on a few items.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL ' 18 - November 4
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - I am still working on getting the October section of the project finished.  I know that once I  can get this section done would be great and then I just need to get the November section done.  I am thinking that just working on some of the November section done would be great.

I am slowly seeing the progress on October and it looks like if I can finish the October section this week I will be happy.  I really don't have a lot of October finished so will see how it goes this week and hopefully I will be able to get started on the November section which is the second to last part of this design.

Temperature - October 28
Temperature - now here is a project that isn't taking too long to do when I have the actual temperatures that I need. This past week there were a couple of days missing on the list that I use so it meant that I couldn't keep up as much as I had hoped.  At least I have been able to get through the October section of this as well and now just need to work on getting the November temperatures stitched which shouldn't be too bad.
Temperature - November 4

 I have four days of temperatures to stitch right now so maybe that will be something that I will work on this evening if I have the time to pick up my stitching this evening.

Easy Goes It - October 28
Easy Goes It - now this project has been a lot of fun and I have to admit that I didn't think I would like it as much as I do.  Now as you can see the blue shawl is slowly getting worked on but there is another one that has been added to the list and it is a brown one.
Easy Goes It - November 4

The blue one is using Woolike by Loops and Thread and I have been enjoying how it is turning out.  Now the brown one is some Alpaca yarn and I have to admit that I am loving this yarn.  Yes, it is 100% wool so a little hard to work on but it is so soft and wonderful.  I saw this hank of yarn in my stash and my DH quickly wound it into a couple of balls for me.  I quickly decided that this yarn was something that I would like to use for this scarf so last week I grabbed another set of my needles and started it.

Now, I have to say that when I have typed the title of the scarf it has made me laugh because I have thought I have spelt one word wrong but I haven't.  Yes, the scarf is really called "Easy Goes It". I imagine there are a few people that thought I had written it wrong last week but I haven't and wanted to make sure that I noted the title here again.


This week is once again a busy week for us so I will see what crafting I can get done during the week.  I hope that this weekend I will be able to get some stitching done as I would like to see some progress on a couple of projects.  I am also thinking that I may try and work on at least one different cross stitch project this week because I would like to see something else moved forward.  I have put together a list of things I would like to accomplish by the end of the month so now to see what I can get done.

Hope everyone is finding their time to craft or read or do whatever you find relaxing.  Hope everyone has a great week and will see what I get worked on and will be back next week with an update on my projects.

No comments: