Monday, November 19, 2018

Some slow progress

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL 18 -  November 6
Here it is the start of another week and I made a bit of progress last week on some stitching.  I hope that this coming week I will be able to get some more crafting done in the evenings.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL 18 - this last week I was able to make some more progress on this piece.  I am hoping that I can get the November section completed.  I hope that I can spend some time this week working on making some more progress on this piece.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL 18 - November 18
There is only one more section of this design to go and that will be released on December 1st so I hope to be able to have this entire piece finished by the end of the year.

Temperature - November 7
Temperature - November 14
Temperature - well I have been able to make some progress on this piece but I am still behind for the month.  I would like to see that I have been able to get this piece caught up and keep it caught up. This project is coming along and now to see some of the colder temperature colours appear is a little different but considering it is November I shouldn't be surprised.

I would like to see that by the end of this month that I am close to seeing that November is finished instead of being a week behind in the stitching of this piece.


I have been busy with other things in the last week so that means that I haven't had a lot of time to craft but that doesn't bother me.  My crafting is something that I try and do most evenings but there are times when other things need to be done so crafting waits.  I hope that this week that I can spend some time getting the stitching done that I want and maybe see some more progress on the pieces. I didn't knit or crochet this last week so maybe this week one of the projects will see some progress but only time will tell.

Well, it is time for me to get the work done that needs my attention and then I will see what I can get done each evening.

No comments: