Monday, November 14, 2016

Slow progress

Monarch Butterfly - October 16th
Well here it is another week and I can really admit that I didn't get a lot of stitching done over the last week.

The Monarch Butterfly did get a little bit of attention and I am happy with that because it is slowly coming along.  I was able to spend an evening working on it and saw a bit of progress so now to see when I can work on it again.

The colouring of the latest picture is so different than the other one and that is because I didn't use my daylight lamp when I was taking the picture this time.  I hope to be able to find some time this week to actually work on the Butterfly as I would like to get it completed soon.
Monarch Butterfly - November 9th

Besides working on the Butterfly I was able to get a bit of knitting done on the green shawl and it is now 56 inches out of the 72 inches so it is slowly coming along.  This week I am going to try and give the shawl a bit more attention because I would like to see the shawl completed and then I will be able to get a good picture of it.

Crafting wasn't something I had a lot of time for last week and that was because work issues were high on the list of getting done.  Yesterday my original plan was to sit and craft for a while but another client issue came up and that needed to be handled.

This week I am determined that I am going to work a couple of evenings on crafting as I would like the time to actually sit and stitch my mind back together.  Stitching is one of the ways that I regain a focus and my energy and I haven't been doing that lately.  My calendar of course has a few things on it that need to be completed this week but I also see that if things go well I should have a bit of time to craft in the evenings.

Work now needs to get done and I will see if tonight will be one of the evenings where I can curl up and craft for a while.  Hopefully next week there will be more things on the list of what got some attention.

No comments: