Monday, March 16, 2015

A little bit of progress

I am very happy to say that Blackbird finally came out of the bag for a couple of hours this month.  I haven't been able to find a lot of time to work on Blackbird but figured it needed a little bit of love this month so I pulled it out last week.

Of course I am still working on getting everything ready for the art show for the weekend of April 10th-12th so that is keeping me very busy.  I hope to have the final piece stitched soon so that I will feel a little more under control. 

When I have had a few minutes to craft this last little while I have been working on crocheting some baby hats.  The hats are something that I can pick up and work on even for a few minutes at a time.

Hopefully soon I will be back to posting regular updates of what I have been working on.  I am looking forward to picking up Blackbird and Omi's Rose on a regular basis and seeing results on both of them.  First the art show piece needs to be completed so it's now time for me to curl up and work on it for a while.

No comments: