Monday, April 30, 2012

Last week's progress

Tea Time
So here is what I worked on last week.  It is called Tea Time and it is a petit point design by Kathrin Ellison of Gitta's.  I have found that there are some projects that I can work on even though they are smaller holes. 

I started this pattern on Wednesday and only worked on it Thursday so am happy with the progress so far.  I hope to be able to sit down and work on this again this week but time will tell.

I am finding that some projects are easy for me to do and other projects are a challenge with the thumb splint on.  I am even finding that it depends on the day if a project works or not. 

Yesterday I was able to pick up my crochet hook and actually do a few stitches on an afghan that I am working on for friends.  The progress is extremely slow but at least I am getting the afghan done now.  I crochet normally pretty fast so I am getting frustrated with my current speed but know I will get back to my normal speed once the splint is gone for good.

Now that I have looked at this cup, I think it's time for a real cup of tea.



No comments: