Saturday, March 3, 2012

This week's progress

Treasure Them Now...Or Eat Them
This week I didn't get to work on my cross-stitch as much as I wanted to but that is fine because I did make some progress on it anyway.

Here is the dragon before the weekend and hopefully I will be able to make a bit more progress on it.  It is still looking a little odd but considering I haven't got even half of the dragon done. 

Besides working on my cross-stitch I have also been working on a neck warmer for charity as well as trying to knit a pair of tube socks for myself.  I hope to take a few pictures of the items during the weekend and will post them once I have done that.  The neck warmer was a quick project which was great because it was something that I needed.  Having something on circular needles meant that I could pick it up and put it down for a quick project.  I also have the socks on the go for the same reason.  Being able to even put a few stitches in a project has helped this week because of all the different things I have been working on.

Now to see how much of the dragon I can get done this weekend.

No comments: