Saturday, February 5, 2011

More stitching

It's another Saturday and I was able to sit down and sit for a while today which made me very happy.  I picked up my 15 sided biscornu and actually finished up 2 squares today.  Yes two squares as Kathrin decided to post two patterns yesterday because of Super Bowl being on TV tomorrow.  I don't have to worry about losing my husband to football as he is not a sports fan.

So here is what the next two squares look like.
Patterns 5 & 6
I have also been doing a little bit of knitting and crocheting but really don't have much to show for it yet.  My second sock is still a ball of yarn but think if I can get all my company accounting done tomorrow I will cast on my sock and work on it for a while.

This week I also hope to be able to make some progress on a cross stitch that I started a couple of weeks ago.  I started "Snow White by Little House Needleworks" and here is where it stands as of right now.

Snow White - Little House Needleworks
I am loving this project as it is using one colour of DMC floss #4010 and I am doing it on 28 count even-weave navy.  I hope that I can sit and work on this at least one evening and maybe make some progress on it as well.

Time to get back to getting other things done around the apartment so that I can sit and relax part of tomorrow.

No comments: