Sunday, February 13, 2011

More biscornu squares

Another week has gone by extremely quickly and I haven't done a lot of crafting this week but last night did sit down and work on my biscornu squares.  Yes Kathrin did post her patterns a little earlier Friday so it meant I could get them done that same day.  Two patterns were once again posted so here are what they look like.
Pattern7

Pattern 8
So now I am officially have done the squares for this 15 sided biscornu and can't wait to see what it looks like completed.  Hopefully Kathrin will continue to post 2 patterns a week so that it is done quickly.  OK I don't have the patience to wait for 15 weeks to see what this looks like.  I did post on her blog that I am looking forward to seeing what it looks like finished.

Now to get working on my second sock and see what else I end up working on this weekend.

1 comment:

Kathrin said...

Love your colour choices.