Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still around

Yes I am still around and still working on a lot of projects.

The good news is I have started the cross-stitch that I wanted to get completed in July. I am not sure if it will be finished by the end of the month but at least it's started. I have been able to work a couple of days on it so have been seeing results but still quite a bit of it to do.

I am continuing to work on items for the soldiers and veterans and that is where most of my time is currently being spent. I am working on using up some worsted weight yarn on squares and then once it's cooled down a bit I will have lots of lapghans to put together.

This past weekend I was able to spend Saturday with some of my online friends and we all had a great time. It's amazing as we don't see each other much but when we do it seems like we saw each other just the day or week before. In some cases we haven't seen each other for a year but time doesn't make a difference with these ladies. We all seem to sit and talk and help each other with projects as well as see what each person is working on.

I hope to be able to post a picture of the cross-stitch once it is completed so now need to focus on it and hopefully will meet the goal of having it finished by the end of the month.

No comments: