Saturday, July 31, 2010

Achieved my goal

Well it's the last day of July and I am so happy to say that I finished the cross-stitch before the end of the month. It turned out really nice and I actually made it into a bell pull which turned out pretty good. I do owe you a picture and will post one early next week.

Besides cross-stitching I have continued to work on the blankets for Sick Kids Hospital which I love doing. I hope to be able to get a few done this weekend as it is a long weekend here in Ontario. I think if I can sit and relax I should be able to get maybe three or four done by the end of Monday.

I want to try and get a few of my ufo's out of the way in August as right now I seem to have way too many things on the go at one time. I was looking last night at a tote of yarn and laughed as most of balls of yarn in the tote are actually started blankets or baby hats. Maybe what I should try and do is focus on one project at a time for a little while and maybe get something actually finished.

Now to see what I actually get done this weekend.

No comments: