Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not much to say

This past week I really don't have a lot to say about. I haven't been getting things accomplished and part of that was because I was busy doing other things and not stitching. Oh, I did finish one scarf so that is something.

I am going to spend the next week working on some baby sweaters for one of the charities that I help out. I figure I have spent quite a bit of the last couple of months working on items for the troops so that will be a change for me. I have pulled out an old part for one of the sweaters so it is fun working on it again. the other sweater is a hexagon baby sweater and considering that is basically one like granny squares it isn't too hard to work on.

Now to actually get working on these two sweaters so that by the end of the week I have something to show for my week.

No comments: