Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where has February Gone

I have to admit that I sure haven't had a lot of time to craft this month so therefore nothing much to write about. I have finally picked up a cross-stitch and have started working on it. It's approximately 14 inches by 14 inches so it is going to take me a while to complete but have been enjoying working on it for the last week.

I hope to start posting progress pictures of the pattern in the next few days now that I can see I am getting some where on it.

My knitting and crocheting results haven't been very good this month but finally finished sewing together three soap savers this week so feeling a little better about that. I am not going to be too happy tomorrow when I sit down and see if I have met any of my monthly goals this month. I shouldn't be too upset as I have been able to spend some quality time with my husband this month.

Now it's time to turn off the computer for the evening as finally go to bed.

No comments: