Stained Glass Orca - here is the project that I spent some time working on and getting all the stitches in for the goals that the Toronto Maple Leafs have scored. The good news is I am caught up so that makes me happy.
It has been nice to be able to focus on moving this project forward a bit and just working on it 100 stitches at a time does make a difference. This past week it was catching up for all the goals that they scored the last two games of preseason and then the start of regular season. Now I hope that I can continue to stay caught up and that the Leafs don't have any wild scoring games.
It has been nice to be able to focus on moving this project forward a bit and just working on it 100 stitches at a time does make a difference. This past week it was catching up for all the goals that they scored the last two games of preseason and then the start of regular season. Now I hope that I can continue to stay caught up and that the Leafs don't have any wild scoring games.
V-Stitch Throw - well after writing last week's blog it was time to try and get the rest of the border completed on the second v-stitch throw and that is exactly what I did. I was able to get the border finished last month and now the two throws are ready to be gifted this week.I am happy that I was able to get the throws completed quicker than I thought because it means that I wasn't stressed in the last couple of days trying to get the throws completed. It was nice getting the throws done and now I am going to be figuring out the next project that I work on, but I think I will give myself a couple of days before I do that.
Of course, I have lots of yarn waiting to be worked with, so it isn't that I don't have projects that need attention. This week is going to be a little crazy with a work conference so maybe I will wait until next week to figure out the next knitting or crocheting project.
Other projects - honestly after finishing the v-stitch throw I decided it was time to focus on some EPP for a while and it has felt great. Being able to spend some time working on my EPP and seeing the progress that I can make when I focus on it has felt wonderful.
Other projects - honestly after finishing the v-stitch throw I decided it was time to focus on some EPP for a while and it has felt great. Being able to spend some time working on my EPP and seeing the progress that I can make when I focus on it has felt wonderful.
This coming week I am not certain how much crafting I will be able to get accomplished for three days but I hope the other days I can find some time to craft. I know that on the weekend I will be trying to make some progress on things so that is good. I am going to try and make sure that I can keep up with my cross stitch project because that has been making me happy.
I hope everyone finds that bit of time each day or most days to do something that helps you recharge your personal battery. It is very important that we remember to take care of ourselves because that is how we are there for those around us.
Hope everyone has a good week and hopefully I will have some progress on at least one thing so that I can show you next week.



No comments:
Post a Comment