Stained Glass Orca - here is a project that I am going to be working on for a while. This project is part of a challenge that I want to do. It got 400 stitches added to it last week and that represented 4 goals from the first two pre-season games of the Toronto Maple Leafs. What I am going to be trying to achieve is stitching 100 stitches per goal that the Toronto Maple Leafs score during this season, including pre-season and hopefully playoffs.
This challenge originated for football, but each person can decide how they want to do the challenge and what sports they are going to use it for. I have decided that I am going to try and move this project forward over the hockey season so we will see how it goes. During the last two pre-season games there were 10 goals scored so I currently owe this project another 1,000 stitches so hopefully I can get that completed soon and be on track for when the regular season starts.V-stitch Throw - here is the other project that got the most attention in this past week. I have been working hard to get this project finished as I do need to have it finished before the end of this coming weekend. After quite a bit of focus this past week, I currently am working on the border of the throw so I should have it finished before too long. It has been nice being able to focus on getting this project so we will see how it goes. I haven't figured out the next project that I will work on, but I do know that I have some knitting and crocheting projects that do need attention.Other projects - I have been working on my English Paper piecing projects this past week, so do have progress on those as well. I will be working on writing that blog later this week.
I have also been working on another project, but don't have anything to show yet but hopefully before long I should be able to show something.
Hope everyone has been able to continue to find that bit of time each day to do something you enjoy doing. I know for me it has helped me recharge my own batteries and it helps.
This week I hope to continue to work on the V-stitch Throw and get it finished and then I will be working on Stained Glass Orca to get some more stitches completed. I should have some progress to show you next week.




No comments:
Post a Comment