Monday, November 13, 2023

More progress on both projects

Here it is the start of another week and yes, I was able to find some time and energy to work on both projects that have been my focus for the last little while. It was nice to get more progress on projects even with being busy with work and other things. We will see what I end up working on this week.
Pandemic - here is the cross stitch project that got some more attention this week. I am happy with how much I was able o get done on it. I think Pandemic is going to be put aside for a little bit as I have some other projects that I need to get done. I don't think it will be far, but getting some of the other things done like some Christmas ornaments are now on the calendar.

Curling Mist Shawl - here is the knitting project that I have been working on and am happy with the progress that I made again in the last week. I have been able to get another one of the cable sections completed and am now working on another garter section.  With this project I have two sections to complete after the garter section that I am currently working on. There are still around 70 rows to go on the shawl, so it isn't going to be happening this week, but I hope to have a finish on this shawl before too long. 
This shawl has been a lot of fun to work on even with-it having cable in the design. I am not someone that has ever liked working on cable but at least I have been able to get this shawl moved forward and maybe cable isn't so bad. This is only 2 stitches for the cable so I can do it without a cable needle so that is probably why I haven't minded doing it. The cable sections do take longer to do but at least I have been getting them done. I didn't realize when I picked up this pattern that there was cable in it, but I have been able to get it done so that helps.
Other projects - I haven't worked on any other projects in the past week as I have been trying to focus on just getting these done. I am thinking that I may be working on some other projects this coming week especially now that I am putting Pandemic to the side for a little bit.

I hope everyone is finding that bit of time each day to do something for yourself. I know even the days that I don't get any crafting done I make sure I take a few minutes to myself to help recharge my personal batteries.

I hope everyone has a good week and next week I will see what projects I have picked up. There are a couple of cross stitch projects that need some attention so those might be what I end up working on. Time will tell and I will show you what I ended up working on. Have a good week and I will see you next Monday.







No comments: