Monday, November 6, 2023

More progress on at least one project

Here it is the start of another week and I hope to be able to spend a bit of time this week working on both my knitting and cross stitch projects. 

Pandemic - here is the cross stitch project that got the attention again this week and I am happy with the progress that I was able to make on it. I didn't work on this every day last week, but I was able to get a couple of good stitching times which helped move this project forward.

Now that I have figured out how I am going to be working on this piece it has helped me see more progress on it. When I was working on this before I was bouncing all over and now, I am working on small sections at a time, and I feel like I am getting more of it done than I was doing before.

Curling Mist Shawl - this project didn't get much attention at all this past week. I know that I did pick it up a couple of times but not as often as I would have liked.

I am thinking that this coming week I will try and see if I can make some more progress on this project as I am trying to get it finished before too long. Just seeing it completed would make me happy and the only way I am going to be able to do that is to work on it again. I am now going to try and focus on getting more rows done on this shawl this coming week as it would be nice to see it closer to being finished. 

Other projects - I haven't had a lot of time to work on other projects so now to figure out just how to get back to seeing progress on a lot of the different things that I would like to finish up. I do have three Christmas ornaments that I need to make so that means that I am going to have to work on them before long. I don't think they are going to take me too long to make but I still need to get them done.

I hope everyone is finding that bit of time each day to do something for yourself. On the days when I wasn't crafting I sill was able to mind a bit of time where I could do something for myself. Being able to recharge your personal battery is important and it helps you have the energy and focus so that you can help those around you.

Hopefully next week I will have some more progress to show you on a couple of projects. I hope to pick up my knitting a bit more as well as add few stitches into Pandemic. May you have a week where you can get things done and enjoy yourself. I hope to see you again next week.



 

No comments: