Monday, July 10, 2023

A small bit of progress

 

Here it is the start of another week and now to see how it goes. It has been hot and humid here so that means that I haven't got a lot of crafting done. Also, the last week was a very crazy work week so that also meant not a lot of time to spend working on projects.

Summer is Coming - here is a project that did get started over the weekend as it was finally cool enough that I wanted to pick up some cross stitch again. This is in the same series as Winter is Coming so it isn't a huge project and something that I am going to be trying to work on over the next little while. 

I do have another project that I will be starting on Tuesday, so this piece won't get a lot of attention but at least I have it around for when I need a bit of a change from the other project.

Table runner - yes, I am showing you some English Paper Piecing and it isn't the first of the month. The reason this project is here is because this is what I was working on most of the week. It was something that I could pick up and work on for a few minutes at a time and I could see progress on it.

This project also was a great one to work on while sitting on the balcony, trying to stay cool. I am happy with the number of motifs I was able to add to this piece over the last week because again I didn't have a lot of time to work on things. I hope to be able to add some more motifs to this project before the end of the month so that I can show you how much further I got on this piece.

Other projects - I can honestly admit that I didn't work on anything else this week. It has been a crazy week with regards to work and then the heat and humidity made it hard to focus or want to do anything.

This coming week I hope to be able to spend some time working on some projects and I will see how it goes. I hope everyone is finding those little bits of time to do something for yourself because it really does make a difference.

I hope to have something to show you next week, but I will just have to wait and see how things go. Have a good week and enjoy the time you have doing whatever you do.



No comments: