Monday, September 12, 2022

Progress this week

Here it is Monday morning, and I am sitting here and looking at what have done in the last week. I am happy with what I was able to do and now to see how things go. It is amazing to think another week has flown by and now to see how much I can do to get some of the other projects moved forward.

Magic of Books - this is the project that I have been working on and trying to make some good progress on.

Over the last week I once again decided to work on the black section that is rather large, and I wanted to see how much of it I could get done. I see progress on the overall section, but it is taking a very long time to get this area filled in. I think it's now time to work on something else for a week or so and see how much of another project I can get done.

Wavy Lace scarf - so once again this week I was trying to add a few more rows to the wavy lace scarf. The good news is I finished the first ball of yarn, so now have an idea how long the scarf is going to be when I finish the second ball of yarn. I am looking forward to seeing how quickly I can get more of this scarf completed.

I haven't been able to get a lot of knitting done this week, but at least I was able to work on it most days, even if it was just to get one pattern complete. I hope that this week I can find some time when I can sit and work on getting more of the scarf done so that I am getting closer to having it finished.

Other projects - I am still trying to work on a few other projects, but I haven't been able to focus on them very much, so nothing is getting a lot of attention. I hope that now that the weather is cooling down some, I will be able to spend some time working on my various projects.

I continue to try and make sure that I spend a bit of time each day at least doing something for myself. I have been thinking of other projects that I might start working on as well, so that has been taking some time. My office area does need some attention so that might take some of the crafting time this week, but after the area is cleaned up I will be back to focusing on getting more of my projects moved forward.

I hope everyone is continuing to find that bit of time each day to do something for yourself. We all need the time to recharge and refocus so that we are able to handle the next day. Have a good week and I hope to have more progress on things next week.

No comments: