Monday, December 6, 2021

Progress again

Here it is the start of another week, and it looks like it is going to be a busy week for me. I am looking forward to seeing what this week has in store. We are now in December, and we have had one snow fall so far, and now we are back to having the colder weather but rain instead of snow, which is fine with me.

 


Krozwyrd - I have been able to make some good progress on this piece, so will see how things go. I am looking forward to getting this piece done as I only have a couple more sections to go.  I am not sure how long they are going to take to do but at least it is getting closer to a finish.  This week I hope that I can get a bit more of this done as I would a finish before too long.

 

Pashmina shawl - I love how quickly this project is working up.  I haven't been working on this a lot, but I am now close to 50% done, which makes me happy. I haven't decided how long this shawl is going to be, but I am figuring around 12 stripes, so will see what it's like when I get there.

This project is great to have to work on when I am sitting watching a webinar when I don't have to take notes or at the end of the day when I am wrapping up and taking those few minutes to myself.  I hope to be able to continue to get rows done on this shawl over this coming week, as I would like to have this finished before too long as well.


Other projects - I haven't been working on a lot of other projects lately, as I have been trying to focus on getting Krozwyrd finished. Of course, there are the normal things that need to gt done as well so that means I don't have a lot of time to do other projects right now.

 I am looking forward to seeing what projects I will work on after I get these done. I have lots of ideas and of course I have things that I want to start in the new year, so that is also getting planned now.

I hope everyone continues to find a bit of time for themselves each day and do something that you enjoy doing. I know that I have found making sure that I take that bit of time is very important. 

Have a good week, and hopefully I will have some progress to show next week on some of my projects.









 

No comments: