Monday, August 19, 2019

A bit of progress

Dice Bag - August 11
Dice Bag - August 17
Here it is Monday morning, and I have to admit that I didn't get a lot of time this last week to sit and do something.

Dice Bag - I have been able to make a bit of progress on the dice bag but still haven't got it done.  I know that making sure that I can get some of the dice bags finished up would be nice, so that is going to be some of my focus when I have some spare time this week.  I have the border to finish on the second bag and then add a few more details once I figure out what I will be adding.

The dice bag got most of it's attention when I met with some friends for our monthly stitching get together.  Other than that time I was able to find the time in the evenings to do much stitching this last week, so all of the projects had to wait for a while, but I hope to get back to working on some in the next little while.


I have a bunch of projects that I would like on, and the next part of MAP was released this morning, so that means that I need to try and get back to making some progress on that project as well.  I have some projects that need my attention today, and then I will see if I can find even a bit of time this evening to add a few more stitches to the border of the dice bag.

Not a lot to say this week and now to see if I can get the stuff done that I need to get done so that I can have some evenings where I can add a few stitches in on a project.  Hope everyone has a good week and you find some time to do the things that you love even if it is a few minutes each day.



No comments: