Monday, July 29, 2019

Some progress

MAP - July 20
Here it is the start of another week, and I have a bit of progress on some of my projects.  Work has kept me busy, so there isn't as much time to stitch in the evenings, but at least I have made some progress.

Mysterious Adventurer Project - MAP - now this project got a little bit of time this week but not as much as I would have liked.  I was able to get some more of the outline of the border done, and that makes me feel good.  I would have liked to get the remainder of the outline done, but that is going to have to wait until this week when I hope that I can find some time to work on this piece again.
MAP - July 24

Last Monday, the next section of the pattern was released, and that was how to determine our coastline for the map.  The coastline is going to be stitched from top to bottom on the piece, so that meant figuring out how it was going to look.  This took some time to determine as it meant rolling dice and flipping a coin to determine in which direction the coastline went.  I love the outcome that I got so now to work on getting the border at least outlined so that I can start stitching the coastline.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL ' 19 - July 10
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - I finally picked this piece up again and got a few more stitches in on it.  I haven't finished the July section yet, and the August section should be available on Wednesday morning, so I better get moving on this piece.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '19 - July 28
I don't have a lot more of the July section to finish so I hope that before too long I will have this done and then can work on MAP again while I wait for the August section of this design to be released.  I tried to get the rest of the backstitching done that I needed to do yesterday, but the heat and humidity were a little much, so it wasn't a time where stitching even sitting outside was enjoyable.

With the new section being released this week, it will mean that we are getting closer to having the entire design done.  There are three sections to fill in and then the border left to stitch, and I am looking forward to seeing what the next section is going to be that we stitch.  I think it might be the bottom middle section, but I am not sure, I will see on Wednesday what it is.


The heat and humidity have returned here for us, and it has meant a few days of not wanting to do a lot.  The forecast is for the humidity to finally ease tomorrow, but I will wait and see if that happens.

I now have to go and get some work done and will see how much stitching I can do this week in the evenings.  Hopefully, the weather will be a little cooler, and I can enjoy some stitching time even if it is just a few minutes.

Hope everyone has a great week and you find the time to do something that you enjoy each day.

No comments: