Monday, June 11, 2018

Slowly getting things done

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - June 1st
Finally I am starting to see a little bit of progress on things. Things are still busy around me so I haven't been able to focus on getting things done so now to see if I can get some more of it done this week.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - now this is a project that I have been trying to move forward a bit at a time considering the next two months have been released.  I am still working on the May section and finally passed the half way point on it.  I hope to be able to continue to work on this project as I would like to get May finished and June started before the actual month of June is over.
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - June 9th

I love how this piece is turning out and I am trying to do two threads a day on this piece but there have been days where no threads have been done.  I am now going  so to try and get back to at least getting the two threads done a day and I might finally see this section done before too long.

Temperature - May 6th
Temperature - now this is a project that didn't get any attention for a month so that means that I am really behind on working on this piece. I have finally been able to get back to at least getting a couple of rows done and it is making me feel a little better about things.  I hope that I can focus on this project as well this month and maybe I will see that I am getting caught up on it.

Temperature - June 9th
I am currently still trying to get April finished and then move onto May which I had a couple of days stitched already.  What I am liking about this project is now I am seeing some of the brighter colours appear and the darker colours disappear for a while.  I know that even in May I will having some of the brightest colour appear as we did get over 30C a couple of days.

Other project - I do have another project that I am working on but as it is a gift I am not going to show it until it is finished and delivered to the person that I am making it for. I hope to have the project finished within the next couple of weeks and then once I know the person has received it I will show a picture of it.


Life has still been very busy so it means that my crafting time has been limited but at least I am slowly starting to see that I am finding bits of time where I can sit and stitch which makes me happy.  I also know that even putting a couple of stitches in on a project helps me feel better so that is what I have been doing.

I now have a bunch of things that I need to get done for work so that is what I am off to do.  Have a great week and hopefully next week I will have some more progress on things to show you.

No comments: