Monday, March 26, 2018

Some more progress and a new start

Linen and Threads - Mystery SAL - March 18
Here it is the start of another week and I have some progress on things which makes me happy.  I know that there are going to be weeks when I have lots to show and other weeks when I just don't seem to get as much done as I had hoped and this is the latter.

Linen and Threads - Mystery SAL -- I was able continue to work on this piece over the week and actually did more than the two threads a day when I was stitching on it.  See, the reason for the extra work on it was I didn't stitch at all for three days this week and then I also wanted to see if I could get this section of the pattern finished before the next section is released.

Linen and Threads - Mystery SAL - March 24
I am happy to know that I have been able to get the overall section finished before the end of the month.  I am really looking forward to seeing what the next section looks like and once it has been released I will be starting to work on it and see how quickly I can get it done.

Linen and Threads - Squirrels - March 4
Linen and Threads - Squirrels - once I finished Mystery SAL it was time to figure out something else that I wanted to work on and Squirrel got my attention and I was able to get a bit of it done.  I only worked on it a bit two evenings and yes I was able to get two threads done a day as a minimum on this piece.

Linen and Threads - Squirrels - March 25
 I am going to be working on this piece while I wait for the next section of the Mystery SAL to be released and I would like to see if I could at least get the other squirrel started before too long.  On the right side I just need to finish off the tail and then it will be done.  I love how this piece is turning out and how quickly it really stitches up.

Awesome by Stitchrovia
Awesome - Stitchrovia - after finishing Swan I have been trying to figure out which project was going to get a start and finally this week I figured out which one would get the attention and it was Awesome by Stitchrovia.

I don't think this piece is going to be very hard to finish but it does mean that I am going to have to sit and work on it instead of letting it sit around like a lot of the other projects have been doing.  I love the saying on this piece so I hope that I will be able to get it done quickly and then get it framed.

Awesome - Stitchrovia - March 22
This piece is done by the same designer that did "Quotes to Live By" which I stitched last year so hopefully this will also be a nice quick piece.  I am stitching this pattern on black aida so it is something that it a little harder to do but I am enjoying how it looks so far.  I only spent part of an evening working on this so now to see when I pick it up again.


It is another busy week for me so will see how much stitching I can get done in the evenings.  I would love to see some progress on both Squirrel and Awesome but will see how the week goes.  Work needs to be done first and then I will see what I can do to move the projects forward in the evenings.

Have a great week and Happy Easter to everyone.

No comments: