Monday, February 5, 2018

A week with some progress

Temperature - January 28th
 This week I am very happy to say that I have been able to make some progress on a few projects that that does make me feel very good.

Temperature - February 3rd
Temperature - now this project got some attention as I decided that I wanted to see if I could get it all caught up and I was able to do that so on the 3rd of February I had all the stitching done up until the 2nd of February.  I will always be a day behind because I don't get the high and low until the next day so that is fine with me.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - January 28th
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - my goal for this past week was to get the January section of the piece done.
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - February 4th

I continued to work on the piece trying to do the two threads a day and then on Saturday I sat and finished the January section and Sunday I started the February section.  I love how this piece is turning out and now to see how much of the February section I can get done as I am now back to the two threads a day on this piece.

Swan - January 23rd
Swan - I am still keeping this my main focus as I really do want to get this piece done by the end of April. I didn't get as much done on this piece as I was working on a bunch of areas and some of the stitching that I did really doesn't show up on the picture.

Swan - January 31st
I am really happy with the progress that I was able to make in January on the piece as I had just started it in December.  It does feel good seeing that I have been able to get most of the first Swan finished including the reflection.  I am going to work hard to see how much of the remaining section I can get done in February.

Swan - December 31st
The piece does have quite a few colours in it so that is one of the reasons why it takes so long to see progress on it.  I don't mind all the colours as it really is helping to define the sections of the Swans.

12 Days of Christmas - January 12th
12 Days of Christmas - 12th Day - here is a project that I picked up and decided to see if I could get one of the days finished in February.  I decided to continue to work on the 12th day as I wanted to get this one day as I started it in January after finishing the first day.

12 Days of Christmas - February 3rd
The drums have metallic thread in the middle of each drum but the picture doesn't show that but in person they look nice and I look forward to making all of the days into ornaments once I have finished the other 10 days.


I am happy with the progress that I was able to make last week on the projects and I was able to stitch most evenings as I was able to get the work done during the day.  This week I am not sure what stitching I will get done other than I am going to try and work on Swan some and of course Mystery SAL might get a bit of attention.

I enjoy having some time to stitch most evenings but work always is the first thing that needs to get done so I will see what I do this week. I am now going to see if I can get the work done that needs my attention today so that I can have some stitching time this evening.



No comments: