Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A Bit of Progress

Quotes to Live By - May 13
Here it is another week and I am happy to say that I have been able to get a bit of stitching done.

Quotes to Live By - May 22
Quotes to Live By - this is the first project that got the attention as I figured I could get this piece finished before the end of the month.  Sure, it is just one quote that I am working on each month but this one did take a bit of time because of filling in all the background.  This quote is now finished so it is now time to wait for the new one to be released which will be June 1st.

Now that Quotes to Live By is finished for this month it is now time to work on some other projects for the rest of the month and see what I can get done.


Twisted Rainbow Sampler - May 17
Twisted Rainbow Sampler - now this is a new start that happened this week. I found this design after seeing another design by the same designer.  Of course, as this one is butterflies it was something that I was going to have to work on so I picked up the pattern as part of my birthday purchases.

Twisted Rainbow Sampler does use a lot of colours that I would normally not use but I am really looking forward to seeing this piece finished.  I am looking forward to being able to work on this piece over the next while and see how much of it I can get finished.  I am thinking that I am going to try and work on this design one evening a week to see how much I can get done. 

Joyful World - June - April 20th
Joyful World - June - Here is a piece that hasn't got any attention for almost a month so it was time to get back to working on it.  I am now going to try and get this piece also finished before the end of May so that I will remain ahead on this design.  I figure that now that Quotes to Live By is finished for this month that I will work on Joyful World to at least get June done.  I know that being able to get a second project finished would be great this month.
Joyful World - June - May 22

Joyful World normally doesn't take me too long to get a month design done so now to see if I can just finish this one up this month.  I had always been over a month ahead on Joyful World until I started June.  I am not sure what really happened but this piece seemed to slow me down so now to get back to stitching it.


I am now working on getting the apartment back to being organized after the window replacement and that project continues.  We have done a lot of work cleaning up so now it is just to find the new places to put the different things. 

I now need to get some work done and then I think this evening I am going to try and sit and do some stitching and see what gets the attention.  Hopefully Joyful World will get enough attention this week to get the June section done.  Time will tell what I feel like working on but until then I won't worry about it and see what happens this evening.


No comments: