Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mid-year goal review

As it is now July I figured I wanted to see how I have been doing with all the goals that I set at the beginning of January.

2015 Goals 
1.  Blog at least 4 times a month – been able to accomplish this so far this year
2.  Complete three capes for myself – got one finished so far
3.  Get stash to below 360 pounds – able to achieve this as I gave some yarn to schools in the area
4.  Stitch Blackbird design – not doing this project any longer
5.  Complete 3 cross-stitch that I already have started – still working on this as I keep starting new projects
6.  Get craft items organized - this is progressing very well
7.  Complete 2 Stitching Studio cross-stitch patterns – haven't been working on these projects lately


I am happy to see that at least some of my goals have been reached already and other ones are being working on.  I have to admit that my stitching goals keep changing so working on specific things has been a challenge.  I know that the two Stitching Studio pieces haven't been worked on for a while and they might not get completed this year.

I am going to continue working on all the various projects that I have on the go and will see what I get completed this year and what will have to wait until next year.

No comments: