Monday, February 2, 2015

Week update

New shawl
I don't have a lot to show this morning and there are a couple of reasons for that.

One, I haven't had a lot of time this past week to actually sit and craft so that means that I don't have a progress update.  I didn't get to work on Omi's rose or Blackbird at all this week so nothing major to show.

Second reason, the crafting time that I did have was working on the project that is for the Art Show in April.  I will show it once it is ready to go to the Art Show.

The picture is of a shawl that I have been working on a little bit at a time.  It is using fine yarn so even when I spend a couple of hours on it there really isn't a lot to show.  The shawl is about 18 inches wides and right now I would say it's about 24 inches long if that.  I have been working on this on and off especially when I have just a few minutes to do something.  Also this project has gone with us into the car when we are going some running around.  I love being a passenger as it means that I can get some crafting done while in the car.

This week I am not sure what I am going to be able to get accomplished but I do hope that next week there will a little more to show.  Of course I want to get the project completed for the Art Show that is what I am spending most of my crafting time doing but hopefully will be able to find a bit of crafting time to make a bit of progress on one of the other projects.

Today is a very white day outside as we got around 11 cm of snow over night.  The police are advising people that if you don't have to drive it's a good idea to not drive as the roads are very slippery.  This is one of the days that I am really glad that I can just turn on my computer and work from home and not have to deal with the weather outside.

Now it is time for me to get the work done that needs to be completed today and then I think I will curl up later and try and craft a bit.

No comments: