Friday, August 31, 2012

Crafting time

Preemie hat
So it's almost the Labour Weekend which means three days of not working for most people.  I for one will be doing some work this weekend as I want to get some work completed that really needs my attention.  Besides doing some work I plan on spending some time with either my knitting needles or crochet hook.

The picture is of a preemie hat that I made a while ago but I do hope that this weekend I will be able to make a few preemie hats and a few baby hats. 

I am now really trying to work through some of my stash because I do have way too much yarn so need to figure out projects that use up the yarn quickly.  I also need to start working on some mittens for a local charity.  I guess considering the heat I just can't seem to think about mittens right now.  Hopefully that is another project that I can at least look at over the weekend.

Now time to wrap up work for today.

No comments: