Friday, June 22, 2012

Progress this month

More baby hats
This week I have to admit that I haven't had a lot of time to sit and craft.

The first picture is of some baby and preemie hats that I have been working on this month.  I am hoping to have 60 hats finished before the end of July and currently have just over 30 hats completed.  No one told me I needed to get that many done it's just a goal that I have set for myself.  If I don't get that many done that is fine as well.

Someone was here
Now, as for the cross stitch.  Yes I am making some progress but haven't even picked it up this week.  Part of the reason for not picking it up this week is because the weather just wasn't ideal for cross-stitching.  The temperature for the last three days with the humidex was into the 40s that is 40C and no way was I going to try and work on this project.  Now that the weather has cooled down some I hope to be able to make some progress on it.

I am happy that I can get back to doing all the things that I love to do but I haven't really had the time this week to do it.  The weekend is almost here so I hope to be able to lose myself in my crafting for part of the weekend.

Off to finish a couple of work related things and then it's crafting time.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great progress! And thank goodness the weather is going to get better this coming week.