Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Post Olympics Update

The Olympics are now over and I can get back to doing things according to the routine I had prior to the Olympics starting. Yes like a lot of crafters I have sent a great deal of time in front of the TV watching the Olympics but also getting some crafts done.

I kept track of everything that I finished during the Olympics are now here it is:
  • 30 soap savers sewn together
  • lapghan crocheted
  • 4 scarves finished - ends sewn in
  • 1 hat sewn together
  • small baby blanket 17"x 12"
  • worked on baby afghan and got it 3/4 done and it should be finished within the next couple of days.
  • multi-colour lapghan - started joining the squares together and got it just over half completed.
Now I am going to focus on getting a few more unfinished projects finished so that I can get things under control again. I know that I still have lots of unfinished projects so am going to work through March to get more of the items done.

Off to work on other things.

No comments: