Friday, October 24, 2008

Crafting Day

Today was a good day for me as I was able to get some sewing done on preemie blankets and receiving blankets.

The Bargello is finished and now to take a picture of it so that I can post it. It is so nice having at least one project completed from the Creative Festival. Today I was able to send some time sewing and I also spent some time working on a cross-stitch needlecase so will see how on it takes to complete it.

I am spending the time that I can trying to complete as many projects as I can while I am not working so that I can see some progress before getting back to work. Today I sewed 40 preemie blankets and around 25 receiving blankets so they are just about ready to be given to the charities.

Now to see how much more cross-stitching I can do tonight before the eyes don't like doing the 28 count linen.

No comments: