Monday, June 3, 2024

Moving projects forward this week

Here it is the start of another week, and I can say that I have been able to move a couple of my projects forward in the last week. Now to see what this week is going to be like as I know that there are things that need my attention so will see what I can get done.

The weather hasn't been the best as we have been getting quite a bit of rain and the weather is still cool. Hopefully the weather will improve soon, and we will be able to enjoy being outside more.

Star Touched Meadows Stitch Along - January - here is the project that I picked up after finishing 324. This project I put down in March and it finally got a bit more attention this past week. I am happy with the progress that I have been able to make on it so far.

It feels better seeing that I have been able to pick up a project that I had on the go and finally make some progress on moving it forward. Of course, this is the January section of the stitch along and the June section was just released on Saturday so yes, I am way behind on this stitch along but that doesn't bother me. I am enjoying working on the various projects that I have on the go and will finish this entire stitch along at some point. I knew when I started it, I wasn't going to be keeping up. I do enjoy working on these pieces as they are an easy stitch, but they are full coverage, so they do take quite a bit of time to finish each of them.

I am going to be working on this piece as I would like to see it finished before too long. I still have a way to go on it but at least I am moving it forward again.

Lamina Wrap - here is the knitting project that I have been working on. It does knit up pretty quickly when I can sit and focus on it. Being able to work on each of the sections is a lot of fun and I am enjoying this wrap. The pattern calls for 25 lace sections, so I still quite a bit of knitting before I see the end of this project.

I hope to be able to continue to move this project forward a bit at a time as it does make me happy seeing that I have got the sections done. This hopefully will be my knitting focus for a while as it makes me happy when I can work on a project and see progress on it.

Other projects - I have been working on a couple of other projects a little bit but nothing major. Now what I want to do is try and keep a focus on only a couple of projects and move them forward. Seeing results like I have seen on these two projects this week makes me feel good.

I hope everyone is taking that bit of time each day to recharge your personal battery. It is important to take a bit of time for yourself to ensure you are able to be there for everyone else.

This week I hope to be able to continue to move my projects forward and will have a bit of progress to show you next week. Have a good week and I will be back next week with a bit of an update.




 

No comments: