Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Progress on a project

Roses - Oct 29
Here it is the start of another week here in Ontario, but at least things are starting to open up again, so we will see what life is like.  For us, I think it will be remaining the same as companies are still working remotely.

Roses - I decided that it was time to pull out a piece that I hadn't worked on for a while.  I figured more than 6 months of not seeing this piece was too long, so I pulled it out this week and started to fill in sections of another page.

Roses - May 18
I still have a lot of work to go on this piece as I have just started on the bottom half of the pattern.  I am looking forward to getting more of this done and would like to see it finished before the 2nd anniversary of starting it which is at the end of September.

This week I was able to complete two pages of the pattern, so now I have one more on the right side of this row and then I can move the fabric and do the pages on the left of this row.  I am looking forward to getting this piece done so now to try and focus on it for a bit.

English Paper Piecing - May 18
English Paper Piecing - I decided it was time to start working on getting more of the motifs attached so that I can get the runner completed that I have on the go. It was nice to sit even for a little bit of time and get the motifs joined together.  Now I would like to continue to get this done so that the runner can be finished up.  I still have a bunch of motifs that I need to make, so maybe now that I am working on it again I will want to make more of the little motifs.


I continue to work on a bunch of projects a little bit at a time and it is helping some.  I know that I do enjoy focusing on a couple of projects each week as it means that I can see progress on something.

Life is still moving along and we will figure out what the new normal is going to be when we can see that there aren't as many cases of COVID-19.  For now, we continue to work remotely with our clients and I try and find a bit of time each day to do something that I love.

I hope everyone is staying safe, and you are also finding the time to do something you love doing each day.  I don't know what this week has in store, but I know that I will continue to find a bit of time to relax and forget about what is going on in the world.


No comments: