Monday, April 4, 2016

Extremely slow progress

Growf - March 23rd
Well the last week of March was an extremely crazy week for me.  There were quite a few things that needed  my attention so that meant that crafting just had to wait.

Growf did find a bit of time but that was it.  I have to admit that I would have loved to have even a couple more hours of stitching time last week but it just didn't happen.  Hopefully this week I will be able to find even a few hours to see if I can get a bit more stitching done.

Growf - April 3rd
Of course having the time to stitch means that I also have to make sure that all the work has been accomplished first.  I am also going to be trying to start some of the framing of all the projects that I recently finished.  Having all the pieces framed will also make me happy because then they will really be finished and not just sitting and waiting to be stretched and framed.

Work is keeping my busy right now so I am not sure how much time I will find this week to stitch but will see what happens. 

Winter weather returned here over night so everything is once again white so will see how long that lasts.

It is now time for me to get back to the work that I need to get finished today.  Maybe later I will be able to find a bit of time to stitch but will have to wait and see.  Until next week, hope you can find the crafting time that you are looking for.

No comments: