Monday, February 22, 2016

A week with a bit of progress

Bluenose Dime - Feb 15th
This past week I decided to try and just focus on a couple of projects instead of bouncing between a lot of them. The first project that got some of my evenings was Bluenose Dime.  As you can see I was able to get a little bit of work done on the piece this week which did make me happy.

The Bluenose Dime is coming along and I will soon be working with the silk threads to complete the rest of the project.  I have a  bit more work with the regular DMC but then it will be onto the silk which will be something that is going to be testing my patience sometimes as it is a slippery thread to work with.
Bluenose Dime - Feb 19th

This weekend after working on Bluenose Dime I decided that I would work on another project that I would like to get completed soon.  This is Lady and I hadn't worked on it since the middle of January so it came out of hiding and got a bit of work done on it.

After this weekend I am seeing that it is going to take me a bit longer than I thought to finish this piece due to the different colours in her hair.  I am thinking that if I can at least work a bit on her this week I might be able to finish her lips and nose area but will see how it goes.
Lady - Jan 23rd

Hopefully this week I will be able to find a bit of time to cross-stitch but looking at my schedule it doesn't look like I am going to have a lot of time for my projects until the weekend. I am going to try and grab little bits of time to work on something but will see how it goes.

Lady - Feb 21st
At least when my schedule is crazy I can still pick up a baby hat to work on or a baby afghan.  These two projects are things that I can do even for the 5 or 10 minutes that I can find to relax at the end of the day.

It is now time for me to get some work done and will see what crafting I will be able to accomplish this week.  






No comments: