Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Where has August gone

It's already the 20th of August and I really don't know where the month has gone. It has been a busy month for me with school and work so my crafting time has been limited. Also I have been crocheting and knitting things but haven't sat down and actually finished the things. I currently have a pile of items waiting for ends to be sewn in or seams to be sewn up.

Besides writing two exams last week I have been trying to get my work schedule a little more organized. I had a couple of major changes happen this month so now I have a schedule that is different than it has been over the last couple of years. One change was my own decision to walk away from helping at a quarterly meeting. The other change wasn't my own decision but it has been made and now to look for something more challenging to replace it.

I was meaning to take some pictures of projects that actually have been finished earlier this month but of course forgot. Hopefully I will sit down and work on getting things finished up so that I can take pictures of them. See, I don't like taking pictures of items that aren't quite finished. I don't mind taking pictures of a cross-stitch in progress but knitting hats and dishcloths don't justify pictures of work in progress.

So now today's goal is to try and figure out my work schedule a little better and then move forward and see what I can accomplish. Tonight I will see what I work on and hopefully I will have some time to craft for a while.

1 comment:

ChaosAdventurer said...

Some good books also have been a distraction more recently as you've been hooked on The Dresden Files ;)