Monday, December 5, 2011

Another project start

Those of you that know me, understand that I always have lots of projects on the go and now is no different.

Yesterday I decided to start yet another project which I am happy because it is going to be mine when it's finished.  I started "Country Cottage" by Mystic Stitch and it is going to be 10inx13in (253x325 stitches) when it's completed.  Yes it is a rather large piece but I decided (with Kathrin's help) to petit point this pattern instead of cross-stitching it.  The pattern is 15 pages so it is going to take me quite a while to complete it, but that's ok and I am going to work on one page at a time.

I didn't take a picture of what I accomplished yesterday because I didn't even get a 10stitchx10stitch block completed but I only worked on it for a little while.  Now I just need to set some time as "me time" and work on this project.

So besides starting this project, I am trying to finish up a few projects before the end of the year so am going to be busy trying to accomplish everything. At least, I have completed all the charity items that I wanted to get done this year and most of them have been delivered to the various charities.  Any items that I make between now and the end of the year will be put into what gets delivered next year.

Now besides working and crafting, I am studying to write my CAPM (Certified Associate Project Management) exam in January so will be very busy.  If I don't post much in the next little while you will know why because there isn't much to talk about while studying. 

No comments: