Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to reality

I seem to have lost the last week but that is because I has busy working and not doing much crafting.  I did pick up my needles a couple of times but don't have anything to show yet.  I hope to have some pictures of progress in the next couple of days.

The getaway was wonderful and have to admit that after the weekend it did take a couple of days to recover and catch up on the sleep that I missed that weekend.  I didn't get much stitching done that weekend but enjoyed renewing all the friendships from last year and establishing new friendships.

The Gitta's getaway blog has a write up about the weekend so that if you are interested you can see what we were up to.

Now to get back into a routine of working on some of my projects so that I will be able to see progress on them.  Yes I picked up a couple more projects to do last weekend so now need to finish a couple that I have on the go first.

No comments: