Monday, June 3, 2019

A bit more progress

Roses - May 26
Here it is Monday morning, and there has been a bit of progress on a couple of projects over the last week.

Roses - I continue to work on Roses each day and have been happy with the progress that I have been able to see.  Of course, I know that I am still a long way from being finished this piece, but at least I have continued to move it forward even if it is only a few stitches each day.

Roses - June 2
This past week I was able to get the butterfly done, so that meant another 2 pages finished, so we are now sitting at 20 pages finished out of the 57. My original goal for this project was to get 12 pages done in 2019, but I have been able to get quite a bit more done.  The easiest way for moving this forward was to decide to work on it each day even if it was only 10 stitches some days. I have finished the top row of the pattern and now am working on getting the second row of pages done so that I can move the fabric again.  I hope to be able to get the fabric moved again during June but will have to see how things progress on the piece.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - June 2
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '19 - the June section was released Friday morning here in Canada as it was the 1st of June in Australia.  I decided that I wasn't going to work on it until the 1st as I had other things that I wanted to get done on Friday evening.

This section didn't take me very long to finish as I was able to start it on Saturday and it was finished on Sunday evening.  The piece was interesting to work on with some backstitch again to help with the design.  I have now put this piece away again, and it won't be coming back out until the end of June when the July section is released.


I hope to get back to working on a couple of other projects this week, but I will have to wait and see how the week really goes.  I have quite a few things that need my attention, so I hope each evening I will be able to find even a few minutes to add some stitches in on Roses.

Hope everyone has a great week and you find the time to do the things that you love doing.

No comments: