Monday, October 2, 2017

Slow progress this week

Lady - September 24
 This past week hasn't been a week where I have had a lot of time to sit and stitch.  I have been able to make a bit of progress on a couple of projects but again not very much at all.

Lady - October 1
Lady - now this is the first project that got some attention and part of that is because I am working on filling in some of the areas and it is easy to pick up and work on it even when i don't have a lot of time.  I have been trying to get a bit of this done each evening when I have had the time and been able to sit and stitch.

I have now finished the grey park of her dress so now just have the burgundy of the cloak to finish before I can get back to working on the face and hair.  I figured seeing if I could at least get the dress done would make me feel a little better and it has.  Now to try and see if I can get the cloak done soon.

Bluebell - September 14
Bluebell - October 1
Bluebell - so this project finally got a bit of work done on it as I haven't picked it up since I started it on the 14th of September.  I didn't spend a lot of time on this piece on Sunday but at least I was able to get a more more of the dress completed and will see how things go this week.

I am going to try and work on Bluebell for a while this coming week and see if I can get a bit more of it finished.  I have figured that this is going to be the project that I work on the first week of the month as it is going to replace Quotes to Live By now that it is finished.  It does feel good knowing that I have a project that I know that at the beginning of each month i will focus on it and then it may also see some time at other times of the month but will see what I decide.


This past week I didn't have a lot of time to stitch as I was at a conference so that was 4 nights without any time to stitch or in some was even relax.  The conference was busy so it meant early mornings and then late evenings so not a lot of time to do anything while at the hotel.






No comments: