Monday, March 14, 2016

Moving forward

Erasmus - Sept 4th
 As I said last week, I was going to start working on some projects that haven't been worked on for a while. 

The first project that I pulled out was Erasmus which I haven't working on since September 4th, 2015.  It took a little bit of time to figure out where I really was but at least now I am starting to make a bit of progress on it. It is taking me a bit longer than I had hoped to get the top of him done because there are so many different colours in his top half.

Erasmus - March 13th
I am happy with the progress that I made last week and am looking forward to seeing how much more I will be able to accomplish this week.  It feels good seeing that this project shouldn't take much longer before it is finished.  Well, at least I am hoping that it won't take much longer to finish.

Besides working on Erasmus some evenings when I had a bit of time I did a little bit of crocheting as well.  Yes, I am still working on baby hats but haven't even been getting a lot of time on them lately either.

This week is March Break here in Toronto so I am wondering if I am going to be able to find a bit more stitching time in the evenings.  We don't have kids but there are times when even work doesn't seem quite as demanding as other people are taking time off to spend with their children.

My other stitching projects are currently sitting waiting for their turn to be worked on.  I think Erasmus and Growf are going to be the projects that get the most attention for this month. I would like to see if I could get both of these done soon so I need to focus on them.  Growf didn't see any time this past week so will see if it gets some attention this week.

It is now time to focus on getting some work done.  My days are spent getting work done and then when I can I enjoy spending some time in the evenings doing some crafting.





No comments: