Monday, April 6, 2015

Art Show pictures and Model

Finished I am able to show what I have been up to for the last couple of months.  I have been busy stitching and yes Siux in Cosplay was my project that I was trying to get accomplished before April 10th.

Siux in Cosplay - Art Show
All the pieces are now framed and ready for Ad Astra which is this coming weekend.  The first two pictures are of the pieces that I will be putting in the Art Show and both of them will be up for sale during the show.

This last week we did spend some time working on getting all of these pieces stretched and framed so that they would be ready in time for the show.  Of course there are going to be a few last minute things that need to be completed but I am happy to say that I think I am almost ready for this coming weekend.

  Ad Astra is offering for two hours on Saturday (11am-1pm) free admission to the Art Show and Marketplace for those not sure if Ad Astra is for them.  This does mean that you can actually come by if you are in the Toronto area and see Sarah's two books, her prints and my patten. 

We are both looking forward to seeing a lot of our friends during this weekend so if you have the opportunity please stop by and say hi.

I will try and post an update to Schlock with dice later this week otherwise you are going to have to wait until next week to see the progress on him.


No comments: