Tuesday, June 17, 2014


One completed dishcloth
I have to admit that I really haven't been doing a lot of crafting lately and I hope that it changes now.

One project that I did over the weekend and finished yesterday was to sew the ends in on a bunch of dishcloths that I had made and left the ends to be tucked in.

After getting that pile done I found a part ball of handicrafter cotton so I sat down and worked on finishing up the ball of yarn.  This resulted in two more dishcloths being made yesterday.  The good news is the ball of yarn is finished and the ends are sewn in on the last two dishcloths.

The pile of dishcloths
Now the challenge is to find a home for all of these dishcloths because I do have more cotton around that can be used for the dishcloths.  This is a project that I like working on sometimes because the dishcloth doesn't really take long to complete and I have something to show for the time I have spent sitting.  At least right now I won't be working on any more dishcloths because the yarn is out of reach so maybe that is a good thing right now.

My cross-stitch projects have been sitting lately without a lot of work on them so hope to start working on them again really soon.  I have been trying to get a little more organized so that is why projects like the dishcloths are being done.  It is amazing what you can find almost done when you start organizing.

Time to get some work done so that this evening I can work on another craft project and see what I can accomplish.

No comments: