Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year so new goals

So it's now the new year so it's time to review last years goals and set some new goals for 2013.

2012 goals
1.  Get yarn stash below 300 pounds - didn't get yarn down that low instead added to stash
2.  Complete 225 items - completed 247 items
3.  Make 4 things for myself - actually did this which I am surprised
4.  Finish cross-stitch - Ink Circle - completed
5.  Finish cross-stitch - Butterfly - completed
6.  Finish one page of Mystic stitch petit point - didn't even touch it in 2012
7.  Achieve my CAPM - achieved in February 2012
8.  Spend 10 hours a month drawing - didn't do much drawing
9.  Blog four times each month - overall did blog on average 4 times a month
10.  Use 20,000 grams of yarn - broken thumb meant couldn't use as much yarn


So now it's time to set the 2013 goals:
1. Complete 225 items 
2. Blog at least 4 time a month
3. Compete at Markham Fair in 2013
4. Complete 3 items for myself
5. Get stash to below 360 pounds
6. Complete 3 cross-stitch that I already have started.
7. Spend more time writing both personally and professionally

I was going to add one goal of taking 5 courses at Creative Festival in the fall of this year but as soon as I mentioned that to my husband he just laughed.  Of course I will take courses this year as I enjoy that weekend.

Not as many goals this year because I figured I would be realistic this year and then will see how I really do.  I have other things that need my attention this year so that is part of where my time is going to be spent.
 

No comments: