Thursday, December 13, 2012

Where has the time gone

I was just looking at the calendar and realized that I haven't posted for a while.  OK, I admit I haven't been on the computer as much as normal.  Part of that is once I finished the major project for a client I decided that I needed a few days away from the computer and trying to think of different things to write.

Besides not writing as much as normal I haven't even been crafting as much as normal.  I have actually spent a bit of time just relaxing and trying to figure out what needs to get done before Christmas and what can wait.  The good news is that once I did the thinking about the things needed I was able to start and focus on getting all of those items finished.  Now I just need to take some pictures and will have a few things to show you.

I have been having some fun knitting in the last little while and have actually made three hats for a order that I received.  The hats were to be Jamaican colours and with a pompom so that really wasn't that hard to make and actually I really enjoyed the knitting of these three hats.  (Hopefully pictures in the next couple of days.)

So over the next couple of days I hope to take some pictures and show you the different projects that I have actually finished over the last little while.  Nothing big but at least I have been getting a few things accomplished.

Time to do a bit of work and then I can relax tonight with some crafting.

No comments: