Sunday, November 4, 2012

Crafting Time

As you can imagine some days are made for crafting and other days are made for working and getting things done that need your attention.  Today is a day to get the work that needs to be completed off my plate.

I decided that considering everything that needs to get done before Christmas, I figured if I can make a dent in the pile of work things, I might be able to concentrate on the crafting things later on.  Of course getting all the work items completed is a priority today as I have a project that is due at the end of November so need to get it finished.  I am actually loving the project itself as it gives me a chance to do a lot of writing which is something that I do enjoy doing.

Besides working I have been doing a bit of organizing of my craft projects because as normal I have way too many things started so will need to focus on completing the items.  I hope that over the next few weeks I will be able to finish the projects that have been started and just need the finishing touches added to them.  This year I decided that I wasn't going to make any christmas gifts for anyone. Not making gifts has meant a little less stress on me.

So I hope that I after getting all the work done today I will be able to make a bit of time to actually craft and relax.


No comments: