Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Spirit

It's now two days before Christmas and I am very happy to say that my handmade gifts are now complete and ready to be wrapped and given as gifts.  I sat this morning and finally finished the last gift and love how it turned out.  I will take pictures before giving it away.

Last night I finally sat down and worked on some cross-stitch which I haven't done for quite a while.  For those that know me you know that I don't normally stitch on Aida cloth anymore but decided to take it very easy and do some ornaments.  Yes I just started some Christmas ornaments so it means I should have them finished by next year.
Bucilla- Counted cross stitch mini ornaments
Oh, I forgot to mention that these ornaments are very simple and something that doesn't take a lot of effort to stitch.

I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

I hope next year to be able to post a little more often about things that I can doing.  I am not going to give myself a schedule.  I am now going to start thinking about my goals for next year and at the beginning of the new year I will review my 2010 goals.

No comments: