Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Name tag and other items

I have been working on getting my name tag ready for the retreat at the end of the month and am happy to say that I need about two more hours and then it will be ready for me to wear. I am excited about posting a picture but that will happen after the retreat so that no one sees it before.

I have been working on a couple of other cross-stitches as well since I last posted. I have finished a biscornu and scissor fob that my mom asked me to stitch for her. The biscornu was a free pattern on line (will post link when I find it again) and then the scissor fob I used part of the biscornu pattern to make it.

The other cross-stitch that I have been working on is First Dragon Encounter by Dragon Dreams and I am happy to say that I am just about finished this cross-stitch as well. I started this one in October 2008 at the CreativFestival and then put it away and didn't complete it. I am now working on getting a few of my kits completed instead of just adding to the collection that I have. I made a list of all the kits that I have and well it's going to be quite a while before I can complete all of the kits.

The rest of life has been busy as well so now to finish up the work on my desk so that I can spend my evening cross-stitching and maybe finishing First Dragon Encounter and starting the cross-stitch I want to work on at retreat. Yes I am busy but loving it at the same time.

No comments: