|Lady - November 12th|
Lady - now she did bit a little bit of work but of course she is currently looking very odd as I am slowly starting to add the colours to her face. Maybe after this week she will look a little better with some eyes and maybe even a mouth.
|Lady - November 19|
I am going to continue to add one colour at a time so that I will just have the background colour to finish at the end and that will be the quick stitching because there will be no counting required for that.
|Braver - November 11th|
The one thing about this project was it was pretty easy to work on one word at a time and see progress quickly on it. As the last week went by and I was adding sometimes just a word at a time I figured I would be able to get it done with a bit of work.
|Braver - November 18|
When I finally was able to look at the piece I liked how the three colours worked on this piece. I wasn't sure for a while if I was going to like it or not but now that it is done I love how it turned out.
I didn't get any crocheting done in the last week but considering what our schedule was like I am amazed that I was able to get the stitching done that I was able to achieve. Hopefully this week I will be able to spend a bit of time stitching and working on Lady and maybe even get some crocheting done as well.
I have lots of projects on the go currently and hopefully soon I will be able to show you one of the projects that I have been working on. Until then, it is now time for me to get some of the work done that needs to get done and then hopefully this evening I will be able to do some crafting.