Monday, December 18, 2017

Some progress

Schlock with Gun - Dec 10
This week I was able to make a bit of progress on at least one project that also had a new start.

Schlock with Gun - now this is a project that I am trying to get finished quickly and I am seeing that if I can spend some more time stitching I should be able to get it done soon.  I love how Schlock is working up because it is one of the art show pieces for next July.
Schlock with Gun - Dec 17

I know that I am going to be stitching Schlock with Dice for the art show as well as now that I am seeing how the new colours are working I am happy to see the changes that I made from the previous version.
Schlock with Gun - previous version

Tiger Lily - Dec 13

I changed the colour on both versions of Schlock so that they will be the game colours instead of having different colours for each version that I stitch.

Tiger Lily - I ended up having to restart this project because it was suppose to be square when it is finished but the first fabric that I had pick wasn't going to be a square project.  Now I have restarted and will see how things go.

I hope to be able to make a bit more progress on Tiger Lily this week as I would like to see if this piece will end up square or not before I spend too much time on it.

As Christmas is a week away I am not sure how much time I am going to have for crafting but will see how things go.  I hope to be able to spend some time over the next couple of weeks working on projects and seeing some good progress on things.

No comments: